- Gigi Levy, Founding Partner, NFX
- Yahal Zilka, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Magma Venture Partners
- Amir Pinchas, Head of Operations and Portfolio, Microsoft Ventures
- Adam Benayoun, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Mony Hassid, Managing Director, Qualcomm Ventures
- Yossi Vinitski, Head of High Tech, Bank Hapoalim
- Tal Morgenstern, Partner, Sequoia Capital
- Eden Shochat, Equal Partner, Aleph
- Barrett Parkman, Co-Founder & VP, Global Innovator Fund
- Tim Xiong, Head of Startup Incubation, Amazon Web Services China
- Tayman Kan, Managing Partner, CreditEase Venture
We’ve worked hard to get you the best judges in Israel to help the regional finalist take their business to the next level, receive advice from seasoned investors and have the opportunity to raise capital!
Are you ready to pitch your startup to Israel’s top VC’s and hundreds of attendees?
G-Startup Worldwide is a global startup competition held around the world to find the most innovative, early stage startups, invest $1,000,000 in them, support them with a global network and enable them to change the world.
G-Startup Worldwide will be hosted at each Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC)in 2016 including Tel-Aviv, Beijing, Tokyo, Jakarta, Bangalore, Taipei and San Francisco.
G-Startup Worldwide will invest $1 million into 18 companies around the world in 2016. The winner of G-Startup at GMIC Tel-Aviv will receive a $50,000 investment prize and the second place winner will receive a $20,000 investment prize. The winner will also receive a free trip to Silicon Valley to compete to become the 2016 G-Startup Worldwide Global Winner. The second place winner overall will receive an additional $120,000 winner and the Global Winner will receive an additional $250,000 investment!
Our winners also gain access to the exclusive G-Network, our private network for global tech executive as well as support from our mentor network.
Any eligible startup from around the world may apply.
The deadline to apply for G-Startup Tel-Aviv is February 20.
Share this Post