Feelter – Consumers today search for the truth all over social media to make their buying decisions. feelter is a platform that improves sales and engagement by enhancing the shopping experience with highly curated social content (mentions, reviews, photos, videos and insights) on the web and in Apps and stores, right next to the product, designed to support consumer decisions and eliminate the need to wonder off into competitor territory for more information.
Our second prize goes to:
FieldIn Tech – FieldIn is an IoT software service company that optimizes integrated pest management in orchards, groves and vineyards. Our intuitive, analytics-based solution is designed for both grower teams and their stakeholders. The product makes it possible to utilize data from the field throughout the entire crop protection cycle, and creates a new level of transparency, traceability and collaboration.
Our third prize winner is:
Trench – TRENCH is making the fashion industry economical for consumers, enabling any women to enjoy an infinite closet without opening her wallet. TRENCH is building fashion sharing economies and empowering them with an innovative digital currency and an engaging geo-location app. TRENCH enables women to continuously enjoy new fashion items for their closets, without using more money, getting them even faster than deliveries, while making new friends.
The top startups receive a host of valuable prizes that will help them grow their business including:
- $50,000 investment from the GWC Innovator Fund for winner
- $20,000 investment from the GWC Innovator Fund for second
- $120,000 in cloud services + six weeks space and mentorship from Microsoft Ventures Accelerator for winner
- 1 year startup membership for top 3 startups from SOSA
- All startups are accepted to Google Developers Launchpad Program and the Winner will attend a mentorship bootcamp at Google headquarters
- Membership in G-Network, our global tech leader community for the top two
- Trip to Silicon Valley to pitch for another $250,000 investment in the G-Startup Worldwide Global Finals for the winner
A huge congrats to our winners! In fact, all our top 10 startups were extremely impressive.
We couldn’t have done this without our committed partners. They were instrumental in helping us draw amazing startups, evaluate the applications and give valuable prizes to the startups. A huge thanks goes to Bank Hapoalim, Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, SOSA, Google Developer Launchpad, Cheetah Mobile, Sequoia Capital, UpWest Labs, 8200, Tech for Good and Startup Stadium.
Lastly, it’s not too late to get your startup into G-Startup Worldwide 2016. We are coming to Beijing, Tokyo, Jakarta, Sao Paulo, Silicon Valley, Taipei, Bangalore and Seoul. The next one is Beijing on April 28 but you need to apply by Sunday, 3/26!
Share this Post